Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Alpharetta, Georgia
- Owned and operated by the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
- Set on 45 acres of beautifully-landscaped wooded land in Alpharetta, GA, north of Atlanta in Fulton County
- Provides a unique setting for both music lovers and first-time concertgoers. Its beautiful park-like atmosphere allows concertgoers to enjoy music under the trees, surrounded by a number of large heritage trees, plants, and flowers all native to the park.
- While hosting top musical performers throughout the year, the Amphitheater also places an emphasis on community events – including high school graduations, local fundraising events, and free movie nights for the community
- Flexible capacities range from 7,000 to 13,000
- Welcomes Over 300,000 Guests Annually
- Hosts Over 45 Events Annually
Please visit vzwamp.com (opens in a new window) for more information.