The GRAMMY Museum® Los Angeles, California - L.A. LIVE
The GRAMMY Museum is an exciting and interactive celebration of the power of music occupying a vibrant new space in downtown Los Angeles. Four floors of cutting edge exhibits, interactive experiences and films provide a one-of-a-kind visitor experience - engaging, educational, celebratory and inspirational.
- Debuted December 2008 in conjunction with the 50th anniversary of the GRAMMY Awards
- One-of-a-kind, 30,000 square foot museum with interactive, permanent and traveling exhibits
- Four floors of dynamic and stimulating exhibit space
- More than two dozen exhibits that explore the greatest GRAMMY music, everything from rock and hip-hop to country, classical, Latin, R&B, and jazz
- 200 seat state-of-the-art Clive Davis Theater
- Target Terrace - Roof top terrace perfect for special programs and private events
- Interesting and thought-provoking educational and public programs featuring films, lectures and performances
Please visit grammymuseum.org (opens in a new window) for more information.