Eisbären Berlin Berlin, Germany - O2 World Berlin
- The Berliner Eisbären, founded in 1954, have a tremendous fan following and are one of the most famous and historical teams and the number one hockey brand in Germany
- Their average attendance of 14,000 is second only to SC Bern in Europe
- Renamed in 1992, the Eisbären were originally known as SC Dynamo Berlin and were the ice hockey team of the East German Police. They won 15 East German Ice Hockey Championships between 1966 and 1988
- The Eisbären were crowned Deutsche Eishockey Liga (DEL) champions in 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009 and 2011 also won the Deutscher Eishockey Cup in 2008.
- In the 2008 - 2009 season, the Eisbären competed in the inaugural season of the Champions Hockey League, the ice-hockey equivalent of the UEFA Champions' League, featuring the top 12 club teams from across Europe
- 2010 winner of the European Trophy a tournament played between with 18 team-brands in European hockey
Please visit eisbaeren.de (opens in a new window) for more information.