LA Galaxy Los Angeles, California - StubHub Center
- The LA Galaxy play at AEG's StubHub Center in Los Angeles and have led Major League Soccer in attendance nine times since 1996.
- The first team in Major League Soccer to win five MLS Cup trophies (2002, 2005, 2011, 2012, 2014), while making the MLS Cup Final on four other occasions (1996, 1999, 2001, 2009).
- Winners of the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup twice (2001, 2005) while making the Final on two other occasions (2002, 2006).
- The 2014 MLS Cup marks the third title in four years that the Galaxy have captured an MLS Cup in Carson.
- Four-time Supporters' Shield winners (1998, 2002, 2010, 2011).
- CONCACAF Champions' League winners in 2000 while reaching the Final in 1997. The Galaxy also qualified for the prestigious tournament in 1999, 2003, 2006, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- The first club in MLS to surpass total attendance of one million, two million, three million and four million fans.
- Signed David Beckham in January of 2007 as the first Designated Player in MLS history.
- Signed Liverpool and England Legend Steven Gerrard on January 7, 2014 to a Designated Player contract.
- Galaxy legend Landon Donovan retired in 2014 as the all-time leading scorer in MLS and U.S. Men's National Team history.
- There have been three LA Galaxy players named MLS MVP since 1996: Carlos Ruiz (2002), Landon Donovan (2009) and Robbie Keane (2014).
- AEG has owned and managed the LA Galaxy since October, 1998
Please visit lagalaxy.com (opens in a new window) for more information.